2 cups ivory teff flour
½ cup rapadura sugar
1/8 cup honey
½ cup chopped walnuts
4 tsp baking powder
1/8 tsp salt
½ cup milk
2 medium bananas, mashed
2 tbs cinnamon
¼ cup olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
2. Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
3. Combine all wet ingredients in another bowl very well with a whisk.
4. Slowly pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and combine well.
5. Spoon batter into a non-stick and well-greased or lined mini muffin pan until muffin holes are ¾ full.
6. Bake for 12 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.
7. Cool completely and remove from pan.