1 x 400g can organic chickpeas
1/3 cup brown teff flour
3 medium carrots, peeled and grated
2 organic free-range eggs
½ cup fresh coriander leaves, chopped finely
1 tsp raw honey
1 tsp gluten-free baking powder
½ tsp cinnamon
1 tsp paprika
1 tsp ground coriander
1 tsp cumin
1. Drain chickpeas, place in a mixing bowl and mash with a fork.
2. Add all other ingredients into the bowl and mix until well combined.
3. Heat a non-stick frypan greased with olive oil over medium heat.
4. Drop heaped tablespoons of the mixture onto the frypan and flatten slightly using a fork.
5. Cook each side for about 1-2 minutes or until golden brown.