1/2 cup brown teff flour
1/4 cup tapioca flour
1 cup sorghum flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
1/3 cup coconut sugar
4 small or 3 large overripe bananas, mashed
1/4 cup soy/coconut/almond milk
50g dark chocolate, roughly chopped
1. Preheat oven to 165 celcius.
2. Combine flour, baking powder, and salt in a medium/large size bowl and set
3. In a small whisk together coconut oil, sugar and vanilla. Combine wet ingredients
with dry ingredients and mix briefly, set aside.
4. Add mashed bananas and water to batter and mix until everything is incorporated.
5. Pour into a loaf pan greased with coconut oil or lined with baking paper.
6. Bake for about 50 min to an hour.
7. Remove from oven and let cool for 10 min.