250g brown Teff grain
3 cloves of garlic
80g gluten free flour
50g fresh coriander
6g ground coriander
5g baking powder
5g sodium bicarbonate
1. Soak the chickpeas over night, then cook the brown teff grain on the stove top in a pot with 375g of water for 7 – 8 mins then remove from the stove top and leave to rest for another 8 – 10 mins.
2. Let the Teff cool down and in a blender, blend the chickpeas with garlic, onions, parsley and coriander.
3. Add the teff grain and the rest of the ingredients, mix well , roll into small balls and lightly flatten them of approx 40g each.
4. Deep fry in oil for 1 1/2 mins.
5. Recipe can be used in salads or served with dips. Enjoy!