Fudgey Teff & Cacao Brownie Mix
This fudgey chocolate brownie is a crowd-pleaser, and for good reason! It will satisfy your sweet cravings whilst re-charging your protein and iron levels all at the same time. As gluten-free as a brownie gets, it’s silky smooth texture will leave you wanting more. Suitable for any baker, just add eggs and milk!
|Avg qty*||RDI (%)*||Avg qty 100g**|
Boost your fudgey brownie by mixing in 1/2 cup of dark chocolate nibs for a truly decadent chocolate treat.
For a choc-berry twist, add 1/2 cup of berries to the mixture! Yum!
"I love teff brownies - I make them with bananas and macadamia milk".
"I love the brownies!! I enjoy chocolate products, and I like to know that having teff brownies means I'm getting extra nutrients, and supporting sustainable agriculture".
"So easy to make and so delicious, especially with blueberries added".
"I love the brownie box, it is so easy, requires simple minimal and healthy ingredients and is so fudgey and yummy!".
"The brownies are so delicious".
1. Preheat oven to 180c (fan-forced), line a 20x20cm square cake tin with baking paper.
2. Empty packet mix into a medium mixing bowl.
3. Add eggs and milk, mix until well combined.
4. Pour batter into lined cake tin, bake for 20-22 minutes.
5. Remove brownies from oven, let cool in tin completely before slicing. Enjoy!