- 300g Raspberries (frozen)
- 200g Apple (Tinned Pie Apple)
- 1/4 Cup Granular Sweetener
- 1/3 Cup Chia Seeds
- 2 1/2 Cups Granola of choice
- 1 Cup Brown Teff Flour
- 1/4 Cup Granular sweetener
- 1 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 Eggs or alternative
- 2 Tbsp SF Maple Syrup
1. Place the raspberries and sweetener in a pot and heat to soften and release juices.
2. Remove from the heat and stir in the chia seeds and apple. Set aside, stirring a few times. The chia seeds will take up the liquid and thicken the filling.
3. Allow to cool while you make the crumble.
1. Place the granola, cinnamon, flour, baking powder and granular sweetener in a food processor for a few seconds until well combined but still leave some texture.
2. Combine the eggs and maple syrup together then add to the base/crumble and mix well.
1. Divide the base/crumble mix into 2 portions. 2/3 for the base and 1/3 to crumble over the top.
2. Place 2/3 of the mix into a lined baking dish, press down firmly to create the base.
3. Spread the apple raspberry mix evenly on top of the base.
4. Crumble the remaining mix on top and gently press down.
5. Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for approximately 35-40 minutes until lightly browned.
6. Allow to cool completely before slicing.
Keep in an airtight container in the fridge.