- 2 Cups Ivory Teff Flour
- ½ Cup Rapadura Sugar
- 1/8 Cup Honey
- ½ Cup Chopped Walnuts
- 4 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- ½ Cup Milk
- 2 Medium Bananas (mashed)
- 2 Eggs
- 2 tbs Cinnamon
- ¼ Cup Olive Oil
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
2. Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
3. Combine all wet ingredients in another bowl very well with a whisk.
4. Slowly pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and combine well.
5. Spoon batter into a non-stick and well-greased or lined mini muffin pan until muffin holes are ¾ full.
6. Bake for 12 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean.
7. Cool completely and remove from pan.