- 1 Cup Ivory Teff Flour
- 1 Large Ripe Banana (mashed)
- 2 Eggs
- ½ tsp Cinnamon
- 1 Cup Almond Milk (or milk of choice)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Paste
- 2 tbsps Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
1. Combine all your ingredients in a food processor, and blend until a smooth batter has formed.
2. Heat a large saucepan over a medium heat, and add ½ a teaspoon of coconut oil, or a light spray of olive oil. Pour in a medium sized pancake, and cook on medium heat until bubbles begin to form – about 2 minutes. Flip the pancake, and continue cooking until it is lightly browned and firm.
3. Repeat this process with the remainder of the pancake batter – it should make around 12 medium sized pancakes.
4. Divide the pancakes into four serves, and top with Coconut yoghurt and warmed berries.