- 1 cup cooked Brown Teff Seeds (1 cup dry seed will give you 3 cups of cooked teff)
- ¼ cup Cacao
- ½ cup Walnuts
- ½ cup Coconut Flakes
- Desiccated Coconut (for coating)
- ¼ cup Dried Goji Berry and Cacao Nibs
- 1 tbsp Nut Butter (optional)
- 1 cup Chopped Fresh Dates
1. Cooked brown teff seed – fry teff in ½ teaspoon of coconut oil for a few minutes, then add 1.5 cups of water & bring to the boil. Cover and reduce to a simmer for 8 minutes. Remove from stove, leave rest for 10 minutes before fluffing with a fork.
2. Whilst teff is cooling, pulse walnuts in a food processor to break up into crumbs.
3. Add remaining ingredients and process well – mixture should start to come together.
4. Once combined, roll into small balls and coat in desiccated coconut.
5. Leave to set in fridge for 20 mins. Eat and enjoy!