- 220g Ivory Teff Flour
- 50g Butter (melted)
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- Water (as needed)
- Salt (pinch)
- 4 large eggs
- 150g Danish Feta (broken into crumbs)
- 1 Brown Onion (finely chopped)
- 2 Sweet Potatoes (peeled and chopped into smalled cubes)
- 1 cup Almond Milk
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- Salt and Pepper
- Olive Oil (splash)
- Pre-heat oven to 160 degrees (fan-forced)
- Mix all of the tart base ingredients into a bowl and combine well, then press into a non-stick tart tin ensuring that mixture is evenly coated and is not too thick around the edges. Put in oven and bake for around 15mins.
- Add a splash of olive oil into a fry pan, and cook onion until caramelised and slightly transparent.
- Add the eggs, almond milk, salt, pepper, paprika and 100g danish feta into a bowl, and mix together.
- Add in the sweet potato and onion and stir gently.
- Pour filling into tart base, and sprinkle with left over feta.
- Place back in oven to cook for a further 60 minutes, or until just set.
You can add whatever filling you like or whatever you have left over in the fridge!