1 ¾ cup dark teff flour
3 tsp baking powder
1 tsp bi-carb soda
60g butter, melted
½ cup cacao powder
1 cup buttermilk
1 cup coconut sugar
½ cup milk
100g dark chocolate, broken into pieces
1/3 cup thickened cream
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius
2. Place flour, baking powder, bi-carb soda, cacao powder, and sugar into a mixing bowl, combine well with electric beaters
3. Add in buttermilk, milk, eggs, and butter. Mix with electric beaters for 3-4 minutes, until glossy and smooth.
4. Grease a Bundt cake tin (ring tin) generously with butter
5. Pour cake batter in evenly
6. Place into oven for 30 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean
7. Remove from oven and rest in cake tin for 10 minutes
8.Turn out onto cooling rack until room temperature
9. Place chocolate and cream into a heatproof bowl and melt over a pot of simmering water continuously stirring until the chocolate blends in with the cream to make ganache.
10. Remove from heat once melted and cool for 5 minutes.
11. Place cake onto a serving plate and pour chocolate ganache over the top.
12. Slice and serve!