- 1 Cup Ivory Teff Flour
- ½ Cup Potato Flour
- ½ Cup Almond Meal
- 6 tbsp Cacao
- 200g Butter (melted)
- 6 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 3 Eggs
- 1 CuMilk
- 1 tsp Vanilla Paste
- Generous Pinch of Salt
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 tsps Apple Cider Vinegar
Optional: 60g dark chocolate, chopped
1. Preheat your oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
2. In a large bowl, mix together your teff flour, potato flour, almond meal, salt and cacao. In another bowl, mix together your milk, eggs, and butter. Add them to your dry ingredients, and mix until well combined.
3. Add the vanilla paste and maple syrup to the mix, and stir until combined. If you are adding chocolate to the loaf, do so now.
4. Finally, add the baking powder and apple cider vinegar, and stir through thoroughly once the reaction subsides.
5. Transfer the mixture to a silicon loaf tin, and cook for 50 minutes, or until the loaf is firm to the touch.