- 1/2 cup @tefftribe Ivory Teff Seeds
- 1/2 cup Buckwheat
- 1 cup Puffed Rice
- 1/2 cup Linseeds
- 1/2 cup Cacao Powder
- 1 cup Shredded Coconut
- 1/2 cup Maple Syrup
- 2x Espresso Shots or Instant Coffee (to make 200mL of liquid)
- 1 cup Goji Berries
- 1 cup Pepita Seeds
- 1 cup Cacao Nibs
- Preheat an oven to 160C degrees.
- Combine teff seeds, puffed rice, buckwheat, linseeds, cacao powder and coconut in a bowl.
- Mix the maple syrup into the coffee, then add to dry ingredients and combine well.
- Transfer to a lined baking tray and bake for 30-40 minutes, mixing the granola with a fork every 10 mins.
- Remove from oven and mix through goji berries, pepita seeds and cacao nibs.