- 80g vory Teff Flour (can also sub with more plain flour)
- 60g Spelt Flour
- 60g Rice Flour
- 2 scoops (40g) Vanilla Protein
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 120g Natural Granulated Sweetener (Dianna used baking sweetener)
- 2 eggs (or vegan alternative)
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 80ml Melted Coconut Oil
- 200ml Milk Of Choice
- 3 rows of GOLD or Chocolate Of Choice (add more if you like, just the calories will change)
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Whisk together eggs and sweetener, then add in vanilla extra, milk and coconut oil and mix again.
- Add remaining ingredients (except Kit Kat or chocolate of choice) and stir until just combined.
- Line a square brownie tin and pour mixture in.
- Break Kit Kat into pieces and spread over the mixture.
- Bake in a fan-forced oven for approximately 30 mins. Check around 20 mins and if it’s starting to become too brown, cover section with baking paper and continue baking until cooked.
- Let it cool in the tin, then cut into bars and enjoy!!