This recipe was created by Raimee Lee. She’s an electrician with the Australian Army, with a food and health focused Instagram @raimeeleigh.fitfood (that boasts a casual 16,000+ followers!) on the side. One glance at her account and you’ll see that she’s a total pro in the kitchen – her creations look utterly amazing.
For the pancake:
- Gluten-free Teff Pancake Mix (1 sachet)
- 1/2 a scoop of vanilla protein (optional)
Suggested toppings (feel free to get creative here!):
- Combine Teff Tribe gluten-free pancake mix with 1/2 scoop of salted vanilla protein powder (or similar).
- Cook pancake according to packet instructions. For this recipe, we recommend using a medium-sized non-stick frying pan and pouring enough batter to cover the entire pan. This makes for a perfect-sized pancake pizza!
- Once the pizza base is cooked, spread heaped tablespoon of peanut butter evenly over the base.
- Top with your favourite fruits and toppings.