- ½ Cup Ivory Teff Flour
- ½ Cup Tapioca Flour
- 1 tsp Xanthum Gum
- 1 Cup Quinoa Flakes
- 1 Cup Desiccated Coconut
- 2/3 Cup Firmly-Packed Brown Sugar
- ½ cup Coconut Oil
- 2 tbsp Golden Syrup
- 2 tbsp Water
- 1 tsp Bi-Carb Soda
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Sift flours into a bowl and stir through xanthum gum, quinoa flakes, coconut and sugar.
- Place coconut oil, golden syrup and water in a small saucepan.
- Stir over low-heat until oil has melted. Remove from heat and add bi-carb soda.
- Pour oil mixture into flours and stir to combine.
- Roll tablespoons of mixture into balls and place on tray. If mixture is too dry to hold, add an addition 2-3 tablespoons of warm water to the mixure. Use your palm to flatten until they are 1cm thick.
- Bake in pre-heated oven for 15 minutes (chewy biscuit) and 20 minutes (crunchy biscuit).
- Remove from oven and cool on tray before serving.