- 80g Brown Teff Flour
- 60g Vanilla Protein or Almond Meal
- 1 tbsp Granular sweetener
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Yogurt
- 200g Banana, mashed
- 20g Smooth Peanut Butter
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Milk
- 1/4 Cup Egg White (or 1 whole egg or vegan alternative)
- Extra Banana
- Chocolate To Drizzle
- Preheat Oven to 180°C. Lightly Grease a slice pan or line with baking paper.
- Sift all dry ingredients together. In a separate bowl, combine all wet ingredients. Add the dry ingredients to the wet and mix well.
- Pour into the slice pan and top with more banana.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean when tested. Drizzle with melted chocolate (optional).