- 3 Sachets Teff Tribe Porridge (I used Wild Berry + Coconut)
- 1 Scoop Chocolate Pea Protein
- 1/4 Cup Cacao Powder
- 1/2 Cup Smooth Natural Peanut Butter
- 2 Heaped tbsp Rice Malt Syrup
- 1 heaped tbsp Chia Seeds
- 3-4 tbsp Almond Milk (as much as required to bind mixture together)
- Desiccated Coconut (for rolling)
1. Mix all ingredients except coconut together in a bowl until combined. Make sure you add the almond milk 1 tablespoon at a time until the mixture just binds together. You don’t want the mixture too crumbly or it will make a dry ball.
2. Form into 14-15 balls. Roll in coconut.
3. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Recipe and image by @marikaday