1 cup of Teff Flour
3/4 cup of almond meal
1/4 cup of organic coconut flakes + extra for decoration
1.5 tsp of baking powder
1 cup of almond milk (unsweetened)
4 tbsp of honey/rice malt syrup OR natvia natural sweetener
1/4 cup of coconut oil
1 cup of raspberries (frozen is fine)
Pinch of sea salt
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees and line a medium sized loaf tin with baking paper.
2. Combine all wet ingredients and mix thoroughly.
3. Add dry ingredients to the wet mixture and mix until well combined.
4. Gently stir through raspberries.
5. Pour mixture into prepared tin. Sprinkle extra coconut flakes onto the top of the loaf mixture and place in oven for 45-50 minutes.