- 1 Cup Ivory Teff Flour
- 1 Cup Almond Meal
- 1 Cup Milk
- ½ Cup Olive Oil
- 2 Cloves of Garlic
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 100g Danish Feta (broken into small pieces)
- 1 Cob of Sweet Corn (kernels removed from center)
- 50g Sundried Tomatoes
- Handful of Mint (chopped)
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 2 tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
2. In a large bowl, combine the teff flour and almond meal. Follow this with the milk, olive oil and salt, and mix well to combine. Stir in the corn kernels, chopped mint, sundried tomatoes and garlic.
3. Add the Danish feta, and combine gently, so as not to break down the feta. Finally, add the baking powder and apple cider vinegar, and stir through once the reaction has subsided.
4. Pour the mixture into an 8 holed silicon muffin tin, and pop them into the oven for 25-30 minutes, or until the muffins are firm and lightly browned.