- 1 x 400g Can Organic Chickpeas
- 1/3 Cup Brown Teff Flour
- 3 Medium Carrots (peeled and grated)
- 2 Organic Free-Range Eggs
- ½ Cup Fresh Coriander Leaves (chopped finely)
- 1 tsp Raw Honey
- 1 tsp Gluten Free Baking Powder
- ½ tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Paprika
- 1 tsp Ground Coriander
- 1 tsp Cumin
1. Drain chickpeas, place in a mixing bowl and mash with a fork.
2. Add all other ingredients into the bowl and mix until well combined.
3. Heat a non-stick frypan greased with olive oil over medium heat.
4. Drop heaped tablespoons of the mixture onto the frypan and flatten slightly using a fork.
5. Cook each side for about 1-2 minutes or until golden brown.