- 2 Medium Sweet Potatoes Peeled and Roughly Chopped
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tbsp Chilli Flakes
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 Cup of Brown or Ivory Teff Seed
- 1 Cups of Water
- 10 Cherry Tomatoes (halved)
- 1/2 Bunch of Kale (stalks removed, roughly chopped)
- 1/4 cup Feta or Goats Cheese
- 1 tbsp Tahini
- 1 tbsp Mustard (seeded or dijon)
- 1/4 Cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Water
- 1 tsp Stevia (if you’d like to sweeten it)
1. Pre-heat oven to 180 degrees celsius. Line a baking tray with baking paper, evenly distribute the sweep potato, drizzling oil and sprinkle with salt and chilli flakes. Roast for 15-20 mins until cooked through.
2. Pour teff into a medium sized pot, add the water plus a pinch of salt and bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer, with lid on and leave until all the water has been absorbed (estimated 6-8 mins). Remove from the heat and let it sit for 10 minutes (lid on) before taking a fork and fluffing the teff.
3. Add all of the salad dressing ingredients into a jar and shake until it turns into a smooth, slightly thick consistency.
4. In a large mixing bowl add the teff, sweet potato, cherry tomatoes, kale and goats cheese. Give the salad a good mix & drizzle the salad dressing over the top. Season with salt and pepper to taste.