Makes approx 20
- 1 Cup Ivory Teff Flour
- 1/2 Cup Cacao Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Oil (melted)
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Sugar
- 100g Dark Chocolate (chopped)
1. Preheat oven to 160C and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
2. In a medium sized bowl, combine all the dry ingredients, whisk to incorporate.
3. Whisk the egg in a small bowl, set aside.
4. In a separate bowl, use an electric mixer to cream together the coconut oil and sugar. Add in the egg and continue mixing until everything is combined.
5. Combine the wet and dry ingredients and mix until a cookie dough is formed. Fold in the dark chocolate chunks.
6. If the dough is very soft you can let it firm up in the fridge for 10-15 minutes.
7. Use an ice-cream scooper or a spoon and drop the dough on the baking tray.
8. Bake in oven at 160C for 10-15 minutes.
9. Take cookies out of the oven and let cool on wire racks.