- 1/2 Cup Coconut Oil (melted)
- 3 Eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Bicarb Soda
- 2 tsp Aluminum and Gluten Free Baking Powder
- 2 Medium (250g) Zucchini (grated)
- 3/4 Cup Currants
- 3/4 Cup Sultanas
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Pecans
- 1 Cup Shredded Coconut
- 1 Cup Ivory or Brown Teff Flour
- Preheat oven to 180c and line a 14x20cm loaf tin with baking paper.
- Mix coconut oil, eggs, vanilla, cinnamon, bicarb and baking powder together in a large bowl until well combined.
- Add zucchini, currants, sultanas, pecans and mix gently.
- Fold in coconut and teff flour and combine all ingredients gently together.
- Spoon into loaf tin and bake 45-55min or until cooked when tested with a skewer, remove from oven and allow to rest in tin for 20 minutes, before transferring to a wire rack to cool.
- Slice and serve with a smear of butter and a cup of tea.
- Store 1-2 days in an airtight container or slice and freeze for toast in the weeks ahead.