- 1/3 Cup Ivory Teff Flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 Cup & 1 tbsp Almond Milk
- Scant tbsp Rice Malt Syrup
- Frozen Strawberries
- Coconut Yoghurt or Greek Yoghurt (for topping)
Optional 2 squares of dark chocolate
1. Place flour and baking powder in a medium sized bowl, whisk to make sure the baking powder is well incorporated.
2. Combine milk and rice malt syrup in a separate bowl. Whisk until everything is well mixed.
3. Pour wet mixture into the bowl with the dry mixture. Stir to combine, continue mixing until well incorporated.
4. Heat a nonstick pan over medium heat, grease the pan with some coconut oil.
5. Scoop 2 spoonful of the pancake mixture into the pan, let batter cook for about 2 minutes on each side.
6. Top pancakes with frozen strawberries, yoghurt, and chocolate shavings if desired.