- 180g Ivory Teff Flour
- 85g Brown Rice Flour (plus extra for kneading)
- 15g Arrowroot Flour
- Good Pinch Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Bicarbonate Soda
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- 200ml Lukewarm Water
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- In a large bowl combine ivory teff flour, brown rice flour, arrowroot, salt, bicarb soda and mix.
- Combine olive oil and water in a jug, make a well in the middle of the dry ingredients and pour liquid into well.
- Fold dry and wet ingredients together to form dough, transfer to a clean counter top dusted with brown rice flour and knead with hands for 5 minutes.
- Roll dough between 2 sheets of baking paper until approximately 1cm thick and 20cm in diameter.
- Transfer to a pizza stone and bake in oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with your pizza favourites. We used walnut pesto, tomatoes, olives, rocket and shaved pecorino.