- ½ Cup Ivory Teff Flour
- 1 Cup Water
- Pinch Salt
- Assorted Veg
- ½ Cup Mixed Lettuce (chopped)
- ¼ Cup Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 Cucumber (cut into ribbons)
- ½ Carrot (cut into ribbons)
- ½ Avocado (sliced)
- ¼ Green Capsicum (sliced)
- ¼ red capsicum (sliced)
- 3 1/2 cups (840ml) Vegetable Stock
- 1/4 tsp Turmeric Powder
- 1-2 tbsp Nutritional Yeast (optional but recommended)
- 1/4 tsp Mixed Herb Powder
- 1/2 Cup (120ml) Coconut Milk
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 Cups (240g) Soft Grain Polenta
- 3 Zucchini (sliced)
- 1 Green Capsicum, (sliced)
- 1 Red Capsicum (sliced)
- 1 Yellow Capsicum (sliced)
- 2 Tomatoes (chopped)
- 12 Skewers (pre-soaked in water)
- 1 Cup (140g) Cashews (soaked 6-8 hours)
- 1/2 Cup (120ml) Water
- 1 Lemon (juiced)
- 1 Garlic (crushed)
- 1 tsp Nutritional Yeast (optional but recommended)
- 1/2 – 1 tsp Curry Powder
- 1/4 tsp Paprika
- 1/4 tsp Salt (or to taste)
- ¼ Yellow Capsicum (sliced)
- A Few Sprigs of Mint
- A Few Sprigs of Parsley
- Place teff and water in a small saucepan and bring to a boil. Simmer covered with lid for 5-7 minutes or until cooked.
- Place assorted vegetables in a bowl.
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Pour vegetable stock in a large saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Add turmeric, nutritional yeast*, herb powder*, coconut milk and olive oil and stir.
- Add polenta and whisk till thick and well absorbed.
- Pour polenta into a baking dish lined with baking paper. Set aside to cool.
- Transfer polenta to hot oven and bake for 30-40 minutes or till cooked through.
- Remove from oven and allow polenta to cool completely before cutting into triangles.
- To make curry dressing, place cashews and water in a blender and process til smooth.
- Transfer cashew mix to a bowl and stir through the rest of the ingredients.
- Place a few tablespoons of teff in the bowl alongside the vegetables.
- Top with 2-3 polenta triangles.
- Drizzle curry dressing over Buddha Bowl.