Makes 12 bars
- 1 Cup Ivory Teff Flour
- 1 Cup Unsweetened Desiccated Coconut
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon Powder
- 1/4 tsp Ginger Powder
- Pinch of Cardamom Powder
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- 1/2 Cup Pumpkin Seeds (roughly chopped)
- 1/2 Cup Dried Cranberries
- 1/2 Cup Extra Virgin Coconut Oil (melted)
- 1/4 Cup Rice Malt Syrup
- 2 x 20ml tbsp Hulled Tahini
1. Line a 23 x 7cm loaf tin with baking paper or cling film.
2. Combine the teff flour, desiccated coconut, cinnamon, ginger, cardamom, sea salt, pumpkin seeds and cranberries in a mixing bowl. Pour in the melted coconut oil, rice malt syrup and tahini and mix everything together until well combined.
3. Press the mixture firmly into the prepared tin with the back of a spoon, then leave in the fridge for a few hours to set. Once set, remove the slab from the tin and cut it into bars. Store the bars in the fridge or freezer (as the coconut oil will begin to soften at room temperature).