- 2-3 Zucchini’s Finely (grated, moisture squeezed out)
- 100g English Spinach (finely chopped)
- 2 tbsp Parsley (chopped)
- 1 tbsp Oregano (chopped)
- 1 tsp Nutmeg (ground)
- 1 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Cracked Black Pepper
- 1/4 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 3 Eggs
- 1/4 cup Almond Milk
- 2 cups Ivory Teff Flour
- 1/4 cup Brown Teff Seeds
- 40g Butter
- 25g Crumbed Greek Fetta
- 3 halved Cherry Tomatoes
1. Grease and line a loaf tin.
2. Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
3. Combine zucchini, spinach, parsley & oregano in a bowl and mix well until combined.
4. Add nutmeg, parmesan cheese and salt & pepper.
5. Add eggs and almond milk. Mix until combined.
6. In a separate bowl, rub butter into ivory teff flour until a fine bread crumbs texture is formed.
7. Add teff brown seeds and mix.
8. Create well in flour mix and add wet ingredients.
9. Mix until combined. Spoon mix into loaf tin.
10. Sprinkle fetta on unbaked loaf & place tomatoes on top skin side down.
11. Bake for 50-60 mins or until knife inserted comes out clean.
12. Cool for 15 mins, remove from tin & continue cooling. Slice up and enjoy!