– Add to any of your baking recipes to enhance flavour and nutrients.
– We recommend using teff at 25-50% of your flour mix.
– Brown teff flour will add a nice flavour and wholemeal colour to your baked goods at 25%
– Ivory teff flour has a more neutral flavour and will take on other flavours in your baking whilst adding a nutritional boost!
– Ivory and brown teff flour both pair excellent with coconut.
– Teff flour absorbs more liquid than other gluten free flours, and twice as much as wheat flour so be sure to add a little extra liquid to your recipe when using teff flour
– Experiment and have fun!!!